We just shared with you the way to put together your Red Nose Reader program. But what do you get for your membership?
1. A really cool t-shirt that you wear into your performances that identifies you as a Red Nose Reader!
2. A Red Nose Reader tote to put your show into when you go to the classroom, libraries, care centers or anywhere you are going to do your show.
3. A beautiful enameled RNR pin.
4. A volunteer background check that follows you to whatever state you perform in.
5. Your personalized RNR certificate and membership card (suitable for framing!).
6. Two Red Nose Reader Shows! “I’m a Red Nose Reader” and “It’s OK to be different”.
7. Quarterly e-newsletter chock full of great ideas (link to sample newsletter)?
8. Super cute coloring page.
9. Informative Teacher Packet to help you get in touch and get in the door.
10. Access to the private RNR Facebook page.
11. Letter for Parents.
12. Link to downloadable royalty free music!
13. ‘Who are the Red Nose Readers” original coloring book by Jane Kinney and Illustrated by Katie Hoeppner. A easy to download and print book!
14. Quarterly Zoom meetings with members sharing great ideas for you to use!
WOW! That’s a lot of great stuff! Plus friends who really want to see you succeed as a Red Nose Reader.
Copyright © 2021 Red Nose Reader - All Rights Reserved.