Greetings to my loyal Red Nose Readers,
This has been an amazing couple of years. My Red Nose Reader team was so excited to launch the program and all the hurdles of creating a Non-profit organization to promote literacy and anti-bullying!
Little did we know what we had in store with the pandemic shutting down our world! Yet, clowns are resilient! We never quit. Jane Kinney and her Red Nose Reader Bunch took on the challenge and have kept the spirit of Red Nose Reader alive and well during these challenging times. I am so proud of Jane and all of you. Even if you were not able to perform via Zoom. Many of you have been waiting in the wings, preparing your program. You are just waiting for it to be safe for you to get back out there! Bravo!!!
Originally the Red Nose Reader program was designed to be a year to year membership. We put that on hold. Now it is time to get jump started! Who needs to renew?
· Everyone who registered before Aug. 1st 2019 will renew September 5, 2021
· All other members will renew on their renewal date.
· Renewal price is 35.00
What Can a Red Nose Reader Renewal do for you?
· Help you network with other Red Nose Readers
· A Quarterly online RNR newsletter full of helpful tips, and ideas for you to put together your show and be a success.
· Get inspired by others on our RNR quarterly Zoom meeting
· Zoom meeting is filled with educational ideas for your program.
· Stay connected through the members only RNR Facebook page
· Your renewal also includes RNR for Seniors-Sharing Stories, Silliness, Smiles and Songs, an online handbook! (RNR for Seniors will be introduced at the October Zoom)
· A cool embroidered RNR patch and download of Songs for Seniors.
· Background checks will be conducted after 3 years of membership as recommended
by Clear Investigative Advantage.
· Print off and mail in your renewal payment check or money order to:
Red Nose Reader, PO Box 700, Maple Lake, Mn 55358
Red Nose Reader Embroidered Patch
RNR for Seniors-Sharing Stories, Silliness, Smiles and Songs!
An online handbook for using your skills in senior citizen care centers.
Continued access to the private RNR Facebook page
Quarterly educational RNR e-newsletter
chock full of great ideas you can use in your show and keep you inspired.
Special surprise gift from Jane you can use in your show!
Free Red Shiny “I support RNR” tote bag!
Let your love of clowning shine! (if you renew by October 1st.)
* If you perform in a circumstance that you need to renew
your volunteer background check, you can do so for a small fee.
Copyright © 2021 Red Nose Reader - All Rights Reserved.